2019 Canberra Home Building and Renovation Expo Competition
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the 2019 Canberra Home Building and Renovation Expo Competition (the Promotion).
- The Promotion commences at 10am (Sydney Time) on 30/03/2019 and closes at 11pm on 31/03/2019.
- Entry in the Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18+ who, during the promotional period:
- (a) Attend the Canberra Home Building and Renovation Expo 2019
- (b) Post a photo to Instagram of the Expo
- (c) Tag @NaomiFindlayOfficial in the photo
- (d) Write in the caption why they want to win Naomi’s Renovation Course
- The Promoter has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The qualifying draw for a chance to win the Rapid Renovation Formula™ course will be judged on the completion and quality of steps mentioned in Section 2 a-d.
- If the successful participant fails to claim their prizes and provide details to distribute these prizes within 7 days of being announced, a further participant will be chosen and the same process followed until a qualifying participant is found.
- The successful participant will win the Rapid Renovation Formula™ course to be delivered to the winning person in full within twenty-eight (28) days of the decision being made.
- The winner’s name and Instagram handle will be published on the Promoter’s website at www.naomifindlay.com, social media and any partner websites.
- By participating in the Promotion, each participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Promoter may issue from time to time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Promotion, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Promotion without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the Promoter on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Employees, contractors or crew of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
The Promoter is: Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd, 81 Cowper St, Wallsend NSW 2287. ABN 70 613 128 386