You are invited to join us and play a key role in transforming the lives of 50,000 children through education!!!
We are committed to building 3 United World Schools in Cambodia over the next 3 years!
IN 2018 WE BUILT...
BRING ON 2019!
How Does SWIM FOR SCHOOLS Work?
- As a team of 6 to 10 people, you will complete 22km swimming over a 50m pool.
- An entry donation of $1200 applies to all teams.
- Individuals can register and will be placed into a draft and allocated a team, individual registration is a minimum $150 donation.
- The team donation includes entry into the event, entry into the pool, swimming cap, and certificate of completion.
- There must be one swimmer in the water swimming or floating at all times until the distance is covered by the team.
- The maximum time to complete the distance is eight hours
- All swimming strokes eligible during the Swimathon
- IMPORTANT: there is NO minimum length required per swimmer
- Prizes for the team that finishes first, raises the most money, and finishes last.
- Fancy dress welcome - along with bringing your own team cheer squad!
ARE YOU READY GET INVOLVED?
Teams of friends
Don't want to swim? You can sponsor a team or donate directly to the cause!
You do NOT have to be an Olympic swimmer to get involved in this event.
If you are up for a challenge, a fun day and want to be part of changing hundreds of children's lives through the gift of education then this is for you!
We invite you to join us and play a key role in transforming the lives of 50,000 children through education.
To secure your team's spot, enter as an individual, or sponsor a team please complete the form below. Once we have your email we will be in touch with more details.