NAOMI FINDLAY PTY LTD
RAPID RENOVATION FORMULA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE TRAINING AND EDUCATION COURSES
Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ Product Offer:
Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ offers one educational and training courses for purchase –
The Rapid Renovation Formula
2. Product Descriptions and Deliverables
What you will receive from Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ when you purchase Rapid Renovation Course can be found here.
Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ does not give or make any guarantee or warranty, or make any representation, as to any outcome, result or benefit the purchaser might achieve or obtain by purchasing one of these courses. Any decision to purchase a Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ training and education course is made without any reliance upon anything other than what is stated in these terms and conditions. Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™’s liability to the purchaser is limited to the statutory warranties provided to every consumer under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading legislation of each State and Territory of Australia where the sale/purchase is made. Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ is bound by these consumer protection statutory warranties that are implied into this agreement by law and cannot be excluded. Whilst Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ has taken great care in the creation and development of each of its educational courses it cannot and does not warrant that the course is entirely free of accidental errors, omissions or inaccuracies. The information provided in each course is purely for educational purposes and should not be regarded as financial, legal or other professional advice. The content in each course is based on the practical experience gained by the author over many years of operating a successful home staging business.
4. Refunds – Limitation on Liability
- Subject to the operation of statutory consumer protection warranties implied by law, Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ limits its liability to a dissatisfied purchaser to a 100% refund of the price paid for the product purchased or a replacement of the product.
- Any such claim for a refund or replacement must be made in writing within 7 days of the date of purchase and must state the grounds of dissatisfaction upon which the refund claim is made.
- Any replacement or refund will be entirely at the discretion of Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ upon consideration of the stated grounds of dissatisfaction.
5. Intellectual Property
All material and content in each course has been originally created by Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ and is subject to its copyright and other intellectual property rights. The copyright in each course material remains the property of Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ and may not be recorded, used or reproduced without the prior written permission of Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™. You agree not, at any time, to do anything that would infringe Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™’s intellectual property rights in the course materials.
6. The Law of this Agreement
In the event of any dispute about this agreement or its operation or enforcement, the laws of the Commonwealth will apply as well as the law of the State or Territory where the sale took place.
Should any part of this agreement be determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will remain unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with the written agreement of Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™.
8. When this agreement becomes binding and enforceable
This agreement will become binding and enforceable on both parties at the time when the purchase of a course acknowledges he or she has read these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them by paying the purchase price.
9. Contact Us
The purchaser of a Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ course may contact us by phoning 0422 421 330; emailing Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing RRF™ at 81 Cowper Street, Wallsend NSW 2287
10. Terms published on Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ website
These purchase terms and conditions are published on the Naomi Findlay Pty Ltd™ website and can be downloaded at any time.