Interior Designer Jane Thomson joins host Naomi Findlay in this week’s episode of Reno Radio to talk all things design trends for beginners.
- Jane and I breakdown design trends for beginners and how to incorporate them into your renovation. As well as our top three tips for anyone looking to kick-start their renovation journey.
- We also share our experience in front of the camera on Channel 10’s Changing Rooms.
Jane Thomson is a Sydney based interior designer, property stylist, and media presenter. She is also a designer appearing on Channel 10’s Changing Rooms. She founded her practice Downie Thomson Interior Design in 1990. Janes experience has helped her forge a successful Design practice spanning nearly 30 years, creating exceptional spaces for not only residential but for healthcare, corporate and hospitality.
If you have any questions about what you heard today, any topics of interest you have in mind, or if you’d like to lend your voice to the show, email email@example.com for more insights!
Love Reno Radio? Check out more here!
- How to Stay Organised During A Bathroom Renovation
- 3 Things To Consider When Styling To Sell
- 4 Types of Tradies to have on Your Reno Team