Interested in starting a career as a Property Stylist?
Not sure how to turn this passion into a six figure career?
Start Here: Free Video Training Series
Interior Designer Lauren from My Little Empire joins host Naomi Findlay in this week’s episode of Reno Radio to discuss the power of a renovation mentor.
- The pair break down planning for a successful renovation, as well as their top tips for building a renovation team.
- Lauren and Naomi also reveal the power of renovation education and having a mentor that understands your renovation goals.
Lauren is the co-founder of My Little Empire; a design-driven interior design studio located in Melbourne. She is driven to ensure the renovation process in a fun, relaxed and down to earth. As well as, recognising that building, renovating or styling your dream home should be a fun bucket list dream, not a stressful overwhelming chore! Her passion for design has seen My Little Empire collaborate with Channel 9’s The Block and Love Shack TV. As well as various other commercial and residential projects, both with national and international brands.
If you like this episode, show your support by rating us or leaving a review on iTunes (Reno Radio) and by following Naomi Findlay on social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
If you have any questions about what you heard today, any topics of interest you have in mind, or if you’d like to lend your voice to the show, email [email protected] for more insights!
Love Reno Radio? Check out more here!
- 4 Selling Drivers That Will Get You A Property Bargain
- Design Trends for Beginners with Jane Thomson
- How To Stay Organised During a Bathroom Renovation
Leave a Reply