Looking for an easier way to plan your renovation? → Join Free Beautiful Renovations Masterclass
Tim Leveson joins host Naomi Findlay in this week’s episode of Reno Radio to discuss survival tips for the reno site.
- The pair reveal the reality of renovating on a small budget and if there is room to renovate as a couple, as well as their top tips for overcoming these hurdles.
- Tim and Naomi also break down how to work with a stylist or professional renovator to create a space that nurtures you and your family.
Tim Leveson is an interior designer, furniture maker and stylist with 18 years of industry experience across a number of platforms. He has a reputation for mixing modernist furniture with antiques, and for using key works from the contemporary art world as a focal point for interiors. His interior and architectural projects are heralded for their amalgamation of contemporary ideas and use of reclaimed materials and objects.
If you have any questions about what you heard today, any topics of interest you have in mind, or if you’d like to lend your voice to the show, email [email protected] for more insights!
Love Reno Radio? Check out more here!
- 4 Selling Drivers That Will Get You A Property Bargain
- Design Trends for Beginners with Jane Thomson
- How To Stay Organised During a Bathroom Renovation