Always wanted amazing and full cabinetry, but couldn’t afford the price hefty price tag that came along with it?
Well say no more, this DIY hack is just for you!
Today we will show you how to transform your small space into your very own built-in library shelving, with just using IKEA Hemnes cabinetry.
So head down to your local IKEA, as we share out tips on how we transformed this space …
… into this luxury but simplistic cabinetry for your home with just some easy tips and tricks that will help save your bank account!
If your prefer to watch the full video, simply just click the link below or continue reading…
TOP TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Measure, measure, and measure. Make sure that you always double and triple check your space, when measuring out your cabinetry.
- Add paneling in-between spaces between each cabinetry to create seamless and connecting lines.
- Frame the walls by adding picture rails above to create more storage above.
- Add wallpaper behind shelving to contrast against the white cabinetry whilst adding a pop of colour.
5. Use brass/gold detailing and accents throughout lighting and decor, to create a simplistic and uniform look.
If you love creating amazing spaces for you and your family, love being creative or love all things property make sure that you check out all the different ways that we can help you.
Whether it is subscribing to my Renovie Channel, grabbing one of my latest books or asking me to work one on one with you on your next project or dream home, I am here to help! Check out my FREE resource page HERE
I also have some FREE goodies below for you! Check them out!