Always wanted amazing and full cabinetry, but couldn’t afford the price hefty price tag that came along with it?
Well say no more, this DIY hack is just for you!
Today we will show you how to transform your small space into your very own built-in library shelving, just using IKEA Hemnes cabinetry.
So head down to your local IKEA, as we share out tips on how we transformed this space …
… into this luxury but simplistic cabinetry for your home with just some easy tips and tricks that will help save your bank account!
If you prefer to watch the full video, simply just click the link below or continue reading…
TOP TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Measure, measure, and measure. Make sure that you always double and triple check your space when measuring out.
- Add paneling in-between spaces between each cabinetry to create seamless and connecting lines.
- Frame the walls by adding picture rails above to create more storage above.
- Add wallpaper behind shelving to contrast against the white cabinetry whilst adding a pop of colour.
5. Use brass/gold detailing and accents throughout lighting and decor, to create a simplistic and uniform look.
Thanks for tuning in! If you loved what you saw in this video, I’ve popped a link to one of my latest posts HERE, where I go into more detail for you.
Make sure you’re following me on Instagram to see my latest design and reno inspiration. You can find me @NaomiFindlayOfficial or click the link HERE.
See you soon!
Looking for an easier way to plan your renovation from start to finish?
Make your dream home a reality, no stress, no guesswork with our FREE Beautiful Renovations masterclass CLICK HERE TO JOIN