Looking for an easier way to plan your renovation? → Join Free Beautiful Renovations Masterclass
Hi guys, it’s Naomi Findlay here!
Did you know I have a renovation course? You can check it out here!
If there is one thing I love as much as renovating, it is selling! I am so passionate about helping people get their property over the line faster and for more money.
So many people say, “Yes, I know I need to declutter”, “I know I need to clean that”, and “Yeah, yeah I know I need to de-personalise”, but not everyone pays specific and concentrated attention to the little things.
So what are these little things you can do to sell your property for more?
Don’t have time to watch? Listen to it on the go here!
- I cannot stress the importance of street appeal enough! As a seller, you can never recreate the first impression of a potential buyer.
- The first impression of a potential buyer starts from the second they arrive at the front of your home or unit block, until when they reach the front door. This whole process only lasts generally 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Some of the most important little details to make note of, include: removing leaves and sediment from your gutters, ensuring the driveway is clear and clean, including a visible house number, checking your gate is fully functioning, and removing any cobwebs and weeds.
- Make it look hot! In terms of your front door, I would recommend focusing on the little details of; adding healthy plants either side of your door, ensuring the door handle in clean and correctly functioning, and re-grouting any tiles around the door.
- None of these things require a tradesperson so there is really no excuse to not pay attention to these small details.
- Ask your neighbours or friends for their help. Ask what their objective first impression is.
selling property? Click here for more of Naomi’s tips!