Hi guys! It’s Naomi Findlay here, your Rapid Renovation Expert.
I was lucky enough to catch up with Denise Duffield-Thomas, from DeniseDT.com, to uncover what is a money personality and how they can really accelerate your renovation.
Everyone has a money personality, so discovering out yours and identifying people’s around you can truely help your renovation move smoother. Anyone that comes into contact with your reno project can affect it in some way.
The 8 money personalities are:
- The Accumulator – great at the numbers and the spreadsheets; always stay on budget!
- The Alchemist – very optimistic and often wishes things would just happen by magic; a real ‘it’ll be fine’ attitude.
- The Connectors – brilliant in networking; knows who is good, who is bad, and is very honest about it.
- The Nurturers – want to make sure everyone is okay; often find themselves over-delivering and promising.
- The Maverick – the risk takers and rebels; often make quick decisions with not as much due diligence.
- The Ruler – the workaholic with a huge vision.
- The Celebrity – have exquisite taste and love to spend money on beautiful, high-end items, whilst not wanting to know the money details.
- The Romantic – loves ease and flow; doesn’t like to over-complicate things.
I recommend taking Denise’s quiz, at denisedt.com/quiz, to find out:
- Who you are and what are the limitations with that.
- What are the ways you can really dial that up to maximise your innate money personality.
- Where you might need to position people around you to complete your reno on budget and on time.