Hi guys! Naomi Findlay here, your Rapid Renovation expert.
What’s happening in the world of styling trends is always a hot topic. I was lucky enough to sit down with Jen Bishop from Australia’s leading interiors blog, Interiors Addict, to hear exactly what is hot and what is not in bathrooms for 2018.
- Carrying on from last year, the bathroom is no longer a utilitarian, practical room, but more of a sanctuary.
- Colour, such as neutrals, greens and blues, are becoming more popular through tiles, feature tiles, and basins.
- The trend of statement tap wear is here to stay with matte black finishes, but less chrome, brushed brass, and antique styles.
- Washstands are becoming more popular.
- The free-standing bath is trending less, with built-in baths decorated with beautiful tiles becoming more widely embraced.
- Marble has been a huge trend for many years, in an over saturated market, more subtle, muted marbles will stand the test of time.