Looking for an easier way to plan your renovation? → Join Free Beautiful Renovations Masterclass
If you want to make your laundry feel more bespoke and full of character, you need to consider the finer details and try a little DIY!
It time to stop using your plastic laundry basket and create some custom laundry basket for your new space
We bought some navy striped linen to create 3 custom laundry baskets – for darks, lights, and delicates.
To watch to see how they turn out in this gorgeous laundry makeover, simply click the link below…
To add some DIY laundry baskets to your newly renovated laundry, you will need…
- 3 meters of 115cm wide fabric of your choice – We choose navy striped linen
- Little Gong Eyelets
- An iron
- Thread and Sewing Machine
Once you have gathered all your materials its time to start making your own laundry bags!
Here is a step by step guide to create your own custom made laundry bags
- Measure and equally cut your fabric into 3 separate pieces
- Create a rough hem by folding down the edge of the fabric and iron flat.
- Simply sew a straight stitch along the fold to create a hem on each bag
- With right sides together, sew across the sides and the bottom of each piece of fabric to create a little sack
- Add your eyelets to the top of laundry bags to hook onto the wall
- An alternative is to create little fabric hoops to attach to the hem of the bag to create a loop to hook onto the wall
- Simply, repeat each step for each laundry bag
Leave a Reply