Interested in starting a career as a Property Stylist?
Not sure how to turn this passion into a six figure career?
Start Here: Free Video Training Series
Hi guys! It’s Naomi Findlay here, your Rapid Renovation Expert.
Most of us use our laundries everyday; not just for washing and ironing, but also for so much storage! It is so easy to find yourself unprepared when you dive into renovating your laundry as it is often overlooked as a high-use area of your home.
I was lucky enough to sit down with Marissa Roberts from Beautifully Organised, who walked me through some simple, streamline processes for making your laundry renovation a little less stressful.
Don’t have time to watch? Listen to it on the go here!
Simplify and declutter
- This is the perfect time to throw out or donate anything that you don’t need anymore!
- Then separate the essentials you will need during your renovation, such as cleaning supplies and the iron, from things you can store in the garage or elsewhere for the duration of your reno.
Create a make-shift laundry space
- Now I am not encouraging hand washing, so temporarily set up your washing machine and dryer in the garage or corner of your house where it can still be used.
- If you don’t have a garage to set up your temporary laundry consider asking your neighbour to use theirs or set up yours in their garage.
- A laundry renovation should only take a few weeks so hiring or asking for help with your laundry is an excellent option to make this time a little less stressful.