Hi team, Naomi Findlay your rapid renovation expert here!
Is anyone else ready to wipe away winter with a spring clean? I sure am!
Today, I am working on a master bedroom makeover that is so big I have had to call in a pro.
Luki Scully, from Get Sorted, joined me to transform this cluttered, disorganised wardrobe into a functional and glamorous space.
For me, the best part of spring cleaning your wardrobe is getting to shop your own clothes with a fresh set of eyes!
- The first step to making over your wardrobe is to get everything out. Strip it bare.
- The next step is to re-stack. In this transformation, Luki invested $70 to introducing new baskets to the space.
- Next, you need to declutter and categorise. If there is anything that doesn’t fit you or makes you feel good, it is time to let it go. Also, if you discover you (like me) have 18 black t-shirts, you can keep a mental note of this next time you hit the shops.
- For me, one of the most important steps in this process is considering where the clothing you have decided to pass on will be going.
- If you are left thinking how are you going to sustain your new-and-improved wardrobe, trust me it is addictive! It is exciting to imagine the best version of yourself moving forward in your organised space.